i. Please fill in application form completely and attach all required documents together with the form. (Requirements by Country)
ii. Incomplete application will not be entertained.
2. Complete application form should be submitted together with:
i. 2 copies of Certificate/Transcript/Result slip of secondary/high school (O-Level and A-Level or equivalent)
* All documents must be certified as true copies (by Ministry of Higher Education or any related Government agencies)
* Documents that are neither in English nor Malay must be accompanied by certified English translations
* Do not attach original documents
ii. 2 copies of passport - first 3 pages (including cover page)
* Please ensure the validity of your passport.
iii. 3 copies of recent passport-size photographs (1 copy to be pasted on application form)
iv. Other relevant certified academic certificates
v. A copy of bank statement/account of the financial sponsor
iv. Printed receipt/slip of processing fee payment - USD20.00 / MYR50.00
* Payment method: Bank draft (made payable to "Bursar of Universiti Malaysia Perlis") or pay directly at the UniMAP Bursary Department counter. Cash money or personal cheque sent with application form will not be accepted.
* Processing fee is non-refundable.
* Applications sent without any proof of processing fee payment will not be processed.
3. Upon completion, the application can be sent to (post or by hand only):
ACADEMIC MANAGEMENT DIVISION, REGISTRY DEPARTMENT
UNIVERSITI MALAYSIA PERLIS
LEVEL 3, KWSP BUILDING,
JALAN BUKIT LAGI, 01000 KANGAR, PERLIS
4. Any further enquiries, you can contact us at:
Telephone : +604-977 2984 / +604-979 7940
B. TIME OF APPLICATION
1. There are three intakes for international students, which are as follow:
|October / November*||20 May|
|March / April*||15 December|
*Intensive English Course (IEC) intake for candidates without IELTS 5.5 / TOEFL 525
2. UniMAP will determine the suitable intake for every candidate based on acceptance date of the application, and also English Language qualification of the candidate itself.
3. Applications received after the closing date will be processed for the following intake.
C. APPLICATION PROCESS
Submit the complete application form together with all certified documents to UniMAP at the above address.
UniMAP will process your application approximately within 4 weeks after the closing date for every intake.
Successful applicants will be contacted based on contact details given in the application form (please ensure the details are correct and contactable). Upon confirmation, we will send you an offer package consists of :
a. Offer letter
b. Form D (Acceptance/Rejection of Offer)
c. Form E (Medical Check-up)
d. Form F (Personal Details)
e. Student Guide booklet
f. Tuition Fees booklet
g. Non-Objection Certificate (NOC) form (for selected countries - to be filled in home country before coming to UniMAP)
Upon receiving the offer package, please fill in completely Form D and return them back to the above address at least 2 weeks before your arrival date to Malaysia. Other forms should be submitted on the registration day.
Check the Student Guide for more elaboration on the admission process.
D. VISA AND STUDENT PASS
*WILL BE UPDATED SOON
Any further inquiries regarding visa/student pass, you can contact:
Telephone : +604-979 8881 / +604-979 7939